Your role:In this role you combine a deep understanding of browser technology with an eye for design. You are also on an everlasting quest to develop the cleanest Wordpress code on the planet. Furthermore you create websites to promote the Squla brand promise of fun learning for different countries. You also keep the balance between marketing needs and technical maintainability of chosen solutions.
Your typical work-day:
- Building a snappy, clean and fast website that works well on desktop browsers and mobile devices;
- Designing and implementing high impact customer-facing features including a subscription shop.
We are looking for an enthusiastic web developer who has experience with conversion-centric websites but also:
- is a team player: able to communicate across different disciplines;
- has at least 1+ year experience in web front-end development;
- has a good understanding of User interaction and design for websites;
- has the ability to write good quality code which is clean and maintainable;
- a degree in computer science or equal (HBO/Academic).
- Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager experience.
How do we work?
In a small team of 2 developers, working closely with product owners and business owners, using agile scrum methodology with 2-week sprints.
The Squla office is located in a beautiful office on Weesperplein in central Amsterdam. We foster an informal yet professional atmosphere. We're enthusiastic about creating a fun, new way of learning.
We believe that a positive and energetic, yet relaxed, work environment is key to motivating our team to produce high quality products. We provide our team members with the resources they need to make sure they can do their jobs properly and get the results we aim for. Our team is diverse and everyone is excited about the work Squla is doing.
Every day, we have a team lunch, so the entire crew can relax and catch up with one another. Sometimes we have a short stroll, or you can try find our hidden ping pong table :)
- Squla is an EU referent.
- We will facilitate relocation for individuals.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.